I have two levels of support in my company N1 and N2, I want to lock the view of both through the queues
Hi @Guilherme Ventura
Can you elaborate your question?
What would you like to lock, screenshot will help.
Create separate queues, will be an option.
Or use security levels based on an issue security scheme which level set will be visible to which group of users
I want to block developers from viewing based on their level, so level 1s only see their queue. I'm not sure I explained it very well.
Queues in a JSM projects are based on a filter, queues don't have permissions.
If developers should not see certain issues based on a level, implement issue security.
create-security-levels-for-issues
configure-issue-security-schemes
Otherwise if security levels don't fit you need, you could look for 3rd party solutions on the Atlassian Marketplace
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.