Hi,
I have 2 problems with my Confluence spaces on a free plan.
Both seem to be related to "Grant all users permissions for this space" button located in:
Space Settings -> Space Access -> Users
Issue 1: I've created a new space on my Confluence. I wanted other users who have accounts and access to my Atlassian instance to be access this new space as well. After clicking below button "Grant..." nothing happens, users still cannot see this space on View all spaces list.
Issue 2: I clicked this button also on default Confluence space access settings from user profile that has granted admin access. After that this user lost the access to this space and only instance owning account can access it.
What I need is for all users who have accounts on my Confluence to have access to these spaces but this button it seems to only create more problems.
Thanks for any help.