Given the sprint field is updated
When automation A runs
Then the Target End date is set
And automation B runs and set the Quarter field
IF there is already a Quarter set it should be cleared and reset based on the updated Target End date
Quarter field is custom multi select - customfield_10125
Target End field is advance roadmap field - customfield_10023
Dates:
01/10/2025 - 01/01/2026 = Quarter 1
31/12/2025 - 01/04/2026 = Quarter 2
31/03/2026 - 01/07/2026 = Quarter 3
30/06/2026 - 01/11/2026 = Quarter 4
Automation A is running no issues and is setting the target end date.
Automation B will run and only set the Quarter if it is blank to start and if I set the IF conditions as At least 1 matches.
I have tried to add in the clear the Quarter field in to Automation
A before
B runs and they did not work. I have tried it in automation
B before the if statements and does not work.

