I have a project using Compass Components, I was able to use the Work Items view to display all linked work items but now nothing is displaying, this was previously working?
Hi @jwright !
Welcome. Did you try to switch to component compass on the components page as the message indicated int he 2nd screenshot?
The project is already switched to compact components?
Interesting @jwright... I've just tested this on one of my instances and I have the same result. Despite using Compass components and after navigating to the used component, it seems like "Work items" page is empty, stating there are no linked items 👀
I've moved this to Compass app forum group, and I've asked someone from the team to take a look. Seems like an issue on the Compass side 🤔
Hi @jwright,
Thanks for reporting this issue to us. I looked into it, and it does look like the Compass team is experiencing an issue with the API. We're working on a fix, and in the meantime, it can be applied to your site. For that, you'll need a ticket with Compass Support
I went ahead and raised a ticket with the Compass team on your behalf. Please check your email for the ticket number starting with POINTA-
Thank you,
Shannon S | Atlassian Community Support
Yes it was 100% working previously as I use this feature a lot!
The issue with Compass has been fixed and the Work Items page should be functioning normally again now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.