Hi there!
I couldn’t find an option to configure more levels in the breadcrumb navigation, and it seems currently limited to a hierarchy depth of four. If this isn’t possible yet, is there perhaps a feature request I can vote for?
Right now, the breadcrumb navigation behaves as follows:
Epic level:
Projects / CAT Support / CAT-7462 → Displays the epic.
Story level:
Projects / CAT Support / CAT-7462 / CAT-7608 → Displays the story and allows navigation back to the epic via CAT-7462.
Task level:
Projects / CAT Support / CAT-7608 / CAT-7609 → Displays the task, but to return to the epic (CAT-7462), I first need to navigate back to the story (CAT-7608).
It would be much more efficient if all levels—from task to epic—were visible in the breadcrumb navigation. This would allow direct access to the epic without intermediate steps.
Thanks in advance for any insights or suggestions!