Is there a way we can get the project short cut documents back to the navigation panel? If not what would be the next option to have all the document related to the project in one area?
Hi @Rimza Rahim and welcome to the Community!
I am guessing you are referring to the attachments tab you can see here:
If so, it is still available, but only in business projects (not software). It's a matter of creating the right type of project to get the option available. If you don't see it in the UI:
Hope this helps!
Hey @Rimza Rahim ,
On top of what Walter said, here's a feature request related to new navigation and shortcuts being grouped under the same button: JRACLOUD-94886: Customise Shortcuts in the Project Tabs in New Navigation
Not sure if it helps, but I don't like that extra click I have to make to find each added link 😅
Cheers,Tobi
@Walter Buggenhout @Tomislav Tobijas Thank you for the prompt response. What I meant was, we had documents placed in the left navigation bar. Unfortunately we cannot see them over there anymore nor add them again. Yes I'm aware we can access them through the top menu options, but is there a way I can have them on the left navigation bar as we used to.Thanks
Unfortunately not, @Rimza Rahim. Atlassian has fundamentally changed the UI, indeed switching the horizontal and vertical navigation. While you can hide / show items within each bar, you can't bring items from the left navigation to the top nor the other way around.
@Walter Buggenhout @Tomislav Tobijas Whats the workaround you can suggest so we have all the documents in one place in a project?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.