I am noticing when I upload a PDF (which is very high quality) The quality is very much distorted when viewing the attachment. Why is that?
In the Jira mobile app, it is not the case. The PDF are crystal clear.
Hi @William Hofer , Did you try with different browsers? Are other users having the same issues? Is this happening with all PDFs? If not, how large are the PDFs that are experiencing issues? Do you mean that the same PDF uploaded in Jira will show distorted in the desktop but will show ok in the Mobile app? Thanks.
Hey @William Hofer ,
We're talking about an official browser PDF previewer?There's one bug reported related to Trello: Complex PDF files break on Trello's attachment previewer, where probably the same thing applies to Jira.
As far as I know, there's no official workaround except downloading PDF files and opening them locally. 👀
You could try to check with Atlassian Support team more about this + they could, maybe, open a separate issue specifically for Jira.
Cheers,Tobi
These numbers should be nice and crisp and smooth like vector. and no it does not matter which browser I use.
Strangle enough. Trello does the same preview and the file and the preview is not muddled.
Hmm... and if you download the PDF and try to print it on paper, does it print the way to expect? I was trying to understand if the problem is with the PDF viewer, or if the PDF got corrupted o degraded somehow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.