We have a few custom fields, we'll call them customfield_1, customfield_2, and customfield_3, all of them Date Pickers, that get referenced when using Send Email in Jira Automation. Here is a breakdown of each. :
customfield_1 is added when the ticket is filed by the Reporter.
customfield_2 and customfield_3 are both calculated in a separate piece of automation that runs before the email is composed and sent.
When the email is sent, the first customfield (the one that is input by the reporter) shows up okay but the others don't.
In the HTML for the email, they are all formatted {{issue.customfield_XXXXX.format("MMMM d, yyyy")}}, with the XXXXs being replaced with the respective customfield number.
I had put a delay in composing and sending the email thinking maybe it was firing off before the calculation could happen since they are separate branches but no dice.
All three customfields appear correct when I look at the ticket itself, with the correct values in each.
I have verified the IDs that are being referenced are the correct IDs.
Is there something I'm missing, like permissions to access a customfield or something? I'm relatively new to working with project administration and automation so your help is appreciated and let me know if there's any additional details I can provide. Thanks!