Hi.... I need some help with creating a customized dashboard. Can someone guide me..?
HI @Vidya Subramanya
Please provide more context, what do you want from a dashboard?
If you simply want to create a dashboard, see documentation.
what-is-a-jira-dashboard
Thanks @Marc -Devoteam- for the quick response. Pls can I connect and explain what am I looking at from the dashboard..?
Hi @Vidya Subramanya
Please explain your requirements on the thread here.
Otherwise if you are in need to look at development done you can reach out to an Atlassian Partner in you region.
https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/
Thanks @Marc -Devoteam- : I want to customize a Jira dashboard where we can showcase the performance of overall project and track the delays in the timelines.
Hi @Vidya Subramanya,
If you want a Jira Cloud dashboard that shows overall project performance and helps you spot schedule risks, you can build it with our app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.
If you’d like, you can try our demo dashboards (no install needed) or install a trial from the Marketplace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.