JIRA Cloud version - 1000.5.2PSQL version - 8.4JIRA Software in server version - 7.1.6PSQL version - 9.4Manual : https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/migrating-from-jira-cloud-to-jira-server-299569790.html In step 5 can't login to server./atlassian-jira-security.log
2016-05-06 12:28:32,701 http-nio-8080-exec-19 anonymous 748x73x1 7u0jr ,127.0.0.1 /rest/gadget/1.0/login login : 'sysadmin' tried to login but they do not have USE permission or weren't found. Deleting remember me cookie.
img.png
Looking at your screen, the password is incomplete. Should match the Username. Can you try again and confirm?
I restored password in db.
I assume you mean that you used an SQL update to reset the password?
Not sure it's as simple as that, but now I'm out of my knowledge area... Can anyone else help?
I create a new backup in Jira Cloud.Loading it into Jira Software on my server when loading the database get an error about the difference between the versions.Loading succeeds.The documentation says that the password for sysadmin is created when you create a backup in CloudBut login impassable, tried different users that can login in the Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.