Hello Folks.
I am working on a company-managed project. I have created one custom fields 'percentage completion' for Epics which will show the progress of epics (depends on the task status to Done). The tasks are the child of epics in my project.
To manage this setup, I am using Jira automation rule. I create the rule and using the template {{#=}}{{#lookupWorkItems}}{{#filter(status = "Done")}}{{/}}{{size}}{{/}} / {{lookupWorkItems.size}} * 100{{/}}. The screenshot below shows my rule setup.

After I enable/activate the above rule, I see the epic percentage is getting calculated in the main page. But the problem is, I don't see the same value populated in the custom field 'percentage completion' at the side panel. See the screenshot below.

I checked for logs and I get this.

After this error log, I used the below template. Added parenthesis (***).
{{#=}}({{#lookupWorkItems}}{{#filter(status = "Done")}}{{/}}{{size}}{{/}} / {{lookupWorkItems.size}}) * 100{{/}}
Still the %age competition was not displayed in the side panel. In addition to this I am not getting the error logs anymore which is a hint that the rule is not even getting triggered. Here is the latest screenshot of the error log page.

I hope I gave all the required information, but still i anything else is required please let me know and I will share. All I want is - the %age completion should also show in the custom field of side panel.
IMPORTANT NOTE - If I manually enter the %age calculation while creating an epic, I see the value on the side panel.