Hi everyone,
I'm using the free version of Clocktimer and trying to configure it for time tracking across my Jira projects. My structure typically involves Epics containing Historie

s, which in turn contain Subtasks.
During testing, I noticed that:
- When I log time on Subtasks, it correctly rolls up to the Histories level.
- However, when I log time directly on Stories, it does not roll up to the parent Epic.
I've tried multiple configurations and setups, but I couldn't find a way to make the time tracked on Stories reflect automatically in the Epic.
Another observation: the Original Estimate value that Clocktimer uses for time tracking does not match the value shown in Jira's native Original Estimate field. This discrepancy is causing confusion when trying to manage and report time accurately.
Is this a limitation of the free version of Clocktimer, or is there a configuration I'm missing?
Thanks in advance for any help!