Hi, I would like to copy and paste my added validators in a workflow transition (e.g. Ready for Backlog) to another transition in the same workflow (e.g. Close Issue).
Is this possible? I didn't find any possibility.
Thanks a lot for your answers!
Hi @Markus.Landsiedler Welcome to the community!Unfortunately, Jira does not offer a built-in way to copy validators between transitions. You would need to manually re-add the same validator to each transition. You need some plugin like Scriptrunner to provide that sort of thing.Regards,Sushant Verma
Hi @Sushant Verma
thank's a lot for your fast answer!
I have feared that, but we have installed the Scriptrunner plugin too.
Is it very time consuming to do that or is the manually way the faster one?
Regards,
Markus
@Markus.Landsiedler If you're only copying a few validators, doing it manually is quicker. But if you need to repeat this across multiple transitions or workflows, using ScriptRunner is more efficient long-term, even if it takes a bit more time upfront to set up.Regards,Sushant Verma
@Sushant Verma all right!
Thank's a lot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.