Hey everyone,
I have an automation which is triggered when a Jira Work Item is created.
The automation has a simple if condition to check what the parent is set to.
Then based on that I want to create a page in Confluence with page content.

The page publishing should fill the "page content" field to populate some content directly on the page.
That the work item and the page are related to each other I wanted to add some details from the created work item:

So far so good. The page gets created, the title for it is set - but the table in the page content is empty.

I've tried several things (plain text, code formatting, etc.) but nothing seems to transfer the smart value content into the page content.
Is there a special formatting I need to respect, or is this simply a bug?
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Steffen