Hi everyone,
I’m running into an issue with our Refined site (Confluence Cloud):
On the homepage I use a module where you can display links to pages from a space via Page ID .
The links are displayed correctly on the homepage.
But whenever I click on one of those links, I get the following error:
“We couldn’t find what you’re looking for. We looked everywhere, but it doesn’t exist.”
Things I have already tried:
Verified that the page exists in Confluence → it works fine there.
Manually adjusted the URL to the Refined version → still not working.
Removed the module and re-added it with the correct IDs.
Has anyone experienced this before? Do I need to configure something in Site Builder (spaces, site mapping, or permissions) to make sure these links resolve correctly? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!
All the other links on our website work perfectly.
Thanks in advance.