I have a CSV file with multiple devices and want to check their statuses. How can I view the status of multiple assets in bulk from a CSV file?
Hi and welcome to the community!
Not really sure how you would see such a thing working or practical?
Assets comes with AQL which can be used to query the Assets, show them in list view and in this list decide which columns you can see.
The AQL reference:https://support.atlassian.com/assets/docs/use-assets-query-language-aql/
As Jeroen said, if your CSV is populated by devices that have a similarity you can replicate in AQL (ObjectType = "somethingHere", etc.) then you could choose Filter > Advanced AQL.
If there aren't very many entries in your CSV, you could string the identifiers all together with something like: Name in ("device1","device2","device3"). I'd guess there's a limit to how many devices you can enter like that, but it's quick enough to test if you've got it in Excel already.
I'm not aware of a way to bulk load a list of entries that you want to use as a filter.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.