We have a Confluence database that contains valuable information, and I want to expand on it. My goal is to incorporate some data from an existing database while building on it, without adding views or data to the original database. However, I'm struggling to find a way to do this with the current database tools.
Specifically, one of my colleagues manages a database of integrated partner solutions. I need to maintain a separate database of competitors that includes both the partners we work with and vendors that are not our partners. It would be ideal to use her database of integrated partner solutions as a starting point and then add the additional data I require in my own view, without cluttering her database, which is focused solely on the partners we actively collaborate with.
There is some overlap between the entries, but not enough to justify combining the databases into one. Is there a way to create a new database that incorporates the entries she has, remaining dynamic as she adds new partners, while also allowing me to add my own data?