Hi there,
If customer create an work item by email, customer will be notified by email when agent commented on. Is it possible to notify users specified in Cc as well? (like "Reply-to-All")
Thank you.
Hello @Naoki
Users specified in the CC of the original email may be added as Request Participants automatically depending on the Customer Permissions set for Sharing issues.
Are the CC'd individuals being added as Request Participants?
If the users are added to the Request Participants field of the item then they will receive notifications based on the Customer Notifications settings in the project.
By default the Customer Notifications are set to notify "Customers involved" which includes the Reporter and anybody specified in the Request Participants field.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
Thank you for reply.
Yes, I have confirmed that you are registered as Request Participants. I didn't notice because I was only looking at the reporter column.
I have confirmed that registered users will be notified immediately, and unregistered users will receive an email asking if they would like to be notified.
Cheers,Naoki
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.