Hello Atlassian Support,
I am the site administrator for our Jira Service Management Cloud instance. After enabling two-step verification on my Atlassian account, I lost access to the authenticator application that was enrolled. Unfortunately, I also no longer have my recovery key.
When I attempt to log in, I am presented only with the two-step verification prompt. The page does not show the “Can’t use your phone?” or “Can’t find your recovery key?” options that are normally available for account recovery. This means I cannot trigger the recovery email flow.
Because I am completely locked out of my Atlassian account, I am also unable to:
- Access my Jira Service Management site as an administrator,
- Submit a support ticket through the usual portal (since it requires login), or
- Post on the Atlassian Community (also requires login).
This situation has left me without any way to regain access to my account or administer our site.