The "Known Limitations" in https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/docs/getting-started-with-the-atlassian-remote-mcp-server/ says:
Can you elaborate on this?
Without native custom field support, we are forced to use a 3rd party Jira MCP like https://github.com/fkesheh/jira-mcp-server which is not ideal.
Hi @Jarrod Spurrier
May need to contact Atlassian support directly since this is in Beta to get the details.. Usually, when I encounter any software in Beta, it usually something "just to try/test out" but would not rely on it like I would for a General available release.
-Ben
Hello,
welcome to community
You can reach to the support here for MCP related queries : https://customerfeedback.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1701/group/1762/create/11360
Thank You,
Prachi
Thanks for the info, I've added the feedback through the link you provided!
@Jarrod Spurrier did you get any reply back? We are on the same situation.
Given the comment:
> Custom Jira fields may not be recognized or returned without explicit setup
We made some tweaks to our agent prompt to send it in different formats, but nothing worked.
Hello, any news on this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.