Hello,
I have tried creating a new jira website. For that, I logged-in with my Google Account on my Firefox browser on Windows 11.
Steps to reproduce:
Then I went on the main atlassian.com page and clicked "Get started".
Then I went with the default site name and clicked "Continue".
Then it asked "what kind of work do you do" and I selected "Product Management".
Then it asked what template to use, I selected the default value of "Scrum".
Then there was a loading where it said it set up my board.
Then it asked me to name my first project, I just let the default value and clicked "Get started".
Then it asked my what type of work I did, I just went with the default value value and clicked "continue".
Then it asked "How do you track work," I just left the default value and clicked "Finish". Then the label of the "Finish" button is replaced by a loading spinner, and it stays that way indefinitely (the longest I have waited was about 30 minutes).
I have tried:
- Just redoing the exact same steps multiple times in the past hour.
- Opening Firefox in a private browser.
- Loading the website address directly.
- Contacting support, but it's impossible because it says "Sorry, we can't find this Cloud URL." and doesn't give me other ways of reaching out to support, yet when I try to create a new site with the same URL it says it already exists.
Could you please let me know how to bypass this issue? Am I the only one with this issue or is there a global issue that prevents new users from creating a site?
Thank you for your help.
UPDATE : So the website eventually created itself, it took about 4 hours judging from the timestamp of emails I got from Atlassian. I don't know if it's normal, but I guess the issue resolved itself.