Hi Folks,
We are moving from Slack to Teams.
On Confluence <> Slack we have an integration where all confluence updates are piped to Slack. How can I do this on MS Teams?
Thank you
JH
Hi @Jitesh Halai
If you're looking to replicate the Slack → Confluence notifications setup but in Microsoft Teams, one common approach is to use a Teams Incoming Webhook along with either:
Before suggesting something too technical, may I ask what kind of events/updates you’re currently piping into Slack? (e.g. new pages created, edits, comments, space activity, etc.).That helps in figuring out whether Teams’ out-of-the-box options will be enough, or if you’ll need a small integration/app in between.
Happy to point you to the easiest setup once I understand that bit 😊
— Mia Tamm from Simpleasyty
There is an official Atlassian app available to set up the integration between Confluence and Microsoft Teams.You can find it here:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226127/confluence-cloud-for-microsoft-teams-official?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hope this helps!
RegardsRajat
Hi @Mia Tamm _Simpleasyty_
Thanks for the reply.
Your first option is ideal (trying to keep it simple rather than adding other plugins).
In terms of updates we are piping - we have a number of spaces. One space is where we do requirements, planning, etc. For this space I need all the updates, changes, new pages piped to a specific teams channel.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.