Hi,
I've run into a small problem: I created a Confiform that I constructed as follows:
- Dropdown A, required field with Options 2, 3, 4 that are tied to a different rule each to conditionally show another corresponding dropdown
- Dropdowns 2, 3, 4, are also required fields themselves; it only shows the dropdown that corresponds with the option chosen under Dropdown A
Now, whatever value is chosen for 2, 3, or 4 determines where a new page is created on creation of a record, so it's necessary to mark this field as required. However, let's say I choose option 2 in dropdown A, and choose value "2c" in Dropdown 2 and try to submit my form: Confiforms now reports an error because there was no user selection made for dropdowns 3 and 4 respectively. Even though they're not shown to the user, they're still marked as required.
How do I resolve this?