Hey everyone. I’m new here.
I’ve spent the last few days trying to figure out how to properly manage our inventory reports inside Confluence. Here’s my challenge:
Each of our warehouses (Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Saskatoon…) sends a weekly CSV export with stock counts, product type, and date. The formats are inconsistent (e.g., 1.200,50 vs 1,200.50 or 05-08-2025 vs 2025-08-05)
- I need a single table inside Confluence where I can:
group by province and product type - calculate total stock (SUM)
- find the average units per product (AVG)
- highlight anything below safety threshold (e.g. <15)
- identify min stock per region (MIN)
- ideally automate all of this using formulas, not manual edits
Has anyone been able to build something like this natively in Confluence… or would I need an app (and formulas) to make that work?
Thanks in advance. I’ve been pulling my hair out trying to solve this cleanly without exporting everything back to Excel every week.