Hey community,
I am searching for a REST endpoint that allows me to GET one single API Access token based on the ID of the token.
There is an endpoint that gives me all access tokens in the org. This endpoint offers a fuzzy query parameter but it does not include the id-parameter unfortunately, only label, user.name and user.email. There is also an endpoint that gives me the access tokens for a specific user, but that will return multiple tokens in the case the user has created more than one token.
My use-case is this: I have all our created user tokens stored in Assets in order to manage them easier now when all tokens have an expiration date. On a scheduled basis I want to loop through my token-objects and update the Last Active Date if it has changed. For this it would be great if I could, for each token in Assets, place a GET call for the token based on its id.
Any ideas out there? Is there an GET API Access endpoint that supports a query parameter like
?id=123456789abcd
Cheers,
// Svante