Hi!
I want to create a report that captures stories that rollover from sprint to sprint. I want to create a report that shows the following:
- The original sprint the story was planned in (I think this is the Sprint Commitment?)
- The sprints it rolled over into even if that sprint is in the future (i.e., from Sprint 2 to Sprint 3 to Sprint 6)
- The current sprint.
I've created a filter that shows the Sprint Commitment and the Sprint. The problem is that sometimes the Sprint Commitment changes. See MSLDSH-4330 in the screenshot. The Sprint Commitment for that story should be Sprint 17, but it shows as Sprint 18. The screenshot shows all stories in the current sprint.
Also, when I use the filter to look at the previous sprint, it doesn't show all the stories committed to that sprint. Somehow the Sprint Commitment changes for some stories in this scenario also.
How do I create a report that shows this information?
Thanks in advance!