I am importing Asset data into Jira cloud from Microsoft Entra ID. The import works great now that it's all set up. Now I want to automate it so that it updates regularly without human intervention, but that doesn't seem possible with any built-in features that I can find. Automation Assets actions only include Create, Edit, or Lookup Objects. There is no option to schedule the import in the Assets schema for the Entra ID import.
AI tools tell me I could create a Jira automation that calls an Azure Logic App and then triggers the import with a web call to Jira, but that seems so convoluted and I don't want to spend the time going through the effort only to find some roadblock with the approach.
Has anyone figured out a solid and relatively painless way to automate import from Entra ID into an Assets schema that is set up for an Entra ID import?
Thanks!