How can I delete objects from the object types? For example, I'd like to delete multiple objects from the Compute object type. Also, how can I purge all objects in the compute object type?
Hi @Scott Wright
Currently this is not an option, there is an open feature request you can vote for and/or follow.
JSDCLOUD-15900
I thought that's what I read. Thank you for confirming. Are there any workarounds, to purge Data? Since I'm new to DM, I'm still trying to determine the best way to leverage the tool. I realize this is beta, but are there plans to enhance and finalize a GA soon? I can see potential, but it seems like it's still very early in development.
There are no workaround options currently.
It still is in development from my point as well. It's a company Atlassian purchased and integrations into a product will take time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.