I am trying to make use of the Jira Automation feature to append comments made on Epics to a Confluence page that my team wants to use as overview of the relevant notes made by other colleagues on this work items, so far I have made the automation work and every time a new comment is logged on an Epic the automation appends successfully the URL, Key, CommentTimestamp, CommentAuthorName and CommentBody. The problem is that the values returned in CommentTimestamp, CommentAuthorName and CommentBody contain ALL comments logged in the Epic not just the LAST ONE which is what I am after, in other tools I could imagine something like parsing the response (because I see is comma separated) and only write the last value of that list, BUT have no idea how to achieve that in the Jira Automation tool, anyone has experienced anything similar OR knows how to go about this. Thank you!