Is it possible for our customers to receive a confirmation email from Jira when they create tickets via our Help Center, confirming that the ticket has been created?
Hi @Antonia
In your project settings / Notifications / Customer Notifications, you should be able to enable customer notification for created request.
I hope this can help you.
Kind regards,
Julien
Hi @Julien GOURDEL
that's right, thanks for your help.
However, we always receive an email when we send our customers' emails to Jira ourselves. This is a bit annoying because we work with email distribution lists, and then the entire distribution list is notified that we have created a ticket. That's why we have disabled this feature. Is there no other way to ensure that only individual people or only those who create a ticket in the Help Center receive an email?
I'm not sure but, my guess would be to check the internal notifications settings: in your project settings / Notifications / Internal Notifications.
There is a setting for notification of created request.
Kind Regards,
I saw your reply on the disabled default notification.
Just create an automaton rule for this and set a condition to only do this if a user is not in a group, set this group to the value where you as agents are in.
This to make sure their will be no confirmation if any of the agents creates ab issue.
I don't think that's the right setting, because you can't enter our distribution list there. There's some email address in there, but it's with the Atlassian domain.
It could slowly become a lot with all the rules. We're already getting pretty close to the limit, and if the rule is always executed when a new ticket is created, I think it will be too much. But I'll take a look at it and try to come up with something.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.