I am on the free version of Jira Service Desk, after JSM change from "Product" to "Apps" I cannot find the Menu for Jira Service Management as usual.
I want to update the Customer Information in the "Portal-only customers" menu, and following the referred the topic, but cannot do.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Service-Management/Can-t-find-portal-customers-in-Jira-service-management/qaq-p/3006830
Here are my attached screenshot for illustration. Is any body have the same issue?
@Service Desk Manager welcome to the community!
As we are on the paid/commercial plan i can see the JSM in the apps, i think you may need to reach out to Atlassian team for the same as you are on the FREE plan that could be the reason.
Thank you Yogesh. Let I connect to the Atlassian team.
If you open JSM project, and click on the 3 dots to the right of it's name, there is a "Project settings" option in there that I use to access the config... is this what you're looking for?
No, I want to access the "Portal only-customer" under "Jira Service Management" menu, but cannot locate it. Previously I could access, but now could not. I am using free plan, not sure they remove this out of Free plan or not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.