Hello Team...I am trying to update the Operations section of Jira service management in our company confluence but if I try and put smart link for "What is a Alert" I get an error display "We can’t display content from this type of Atlassian Support link. Open link in a new tab to view content." It appears that an of the links to Jira Operations are showing the issue. Here is the one the links in question. What are alerts? | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support
HI @Rob
Are you trying to add a link to an external web page on a Confluence page?
You should just be able to paste a link on a Confluence page.
I just pasted this link you provided on a random Confluence page and it works
Hello Marc
Yes sir, I am trying to link to external page in Atlassian support but when I do I get this page. Which is a link to link ...which in not what I want
Hi @Rob
What if you pate the link on the page, not type it?
It works in multiple Confluence instances I manage and my free tier one as well.
Yep...that is what I have done, same results. Are you using the Smart Link option when creating the confluence page for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.