Hi Team,
We were able to use Jira cloud outlook addin recenly however for last few weeks we are unable to login.
can you please tell us how to fix this?
else can you suggest how to know who is our Jira cloud administrator?
Hello @Satish.Mundra
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
We are a user community with no access to your environment, so we can't tell you who your admin is.
I recommend that you talk to your company's technical support organization to try to discover who the administrators of you Atlassian products and your Microsoft products are.
Hi team,
Thanks for your swift response – I will reach out to tech team.
However, can you help with your comment that why this addin will stop working like this?
And based on backend setup of Jira cloud, do you think this will be a simple setting update from admin team?
Please help with your comment.
Thanks
Satish K Mundra
I have never used any of the many apps that support integration between Jira and Outlook, so I cannot offer any insights on why it may have stopped working.
Have you reviewed the documentation for the app?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.