I am attempting to use this new Publish a new page in Confluence automation. I have the connection setup and I have confirmed that I can create simple pages if the smart values are simple, like a webhook value.
But I have a list of issues that I would like to publish with and that seems to be tripping up this automation rule.
We use the "Lookup work items" automation to get a list of relevant items for later automation steps. Importantly, we have other actions that work successfully using #lookupIssues and smart values.
I have tried several approaches to this and all are encountering the following error:
Could not parse page content. If you are using the {{agentResponse}} smart value, try changing the agents prompt.
Approach 1 - this is what we can use in our Teams messages currently:
{{#lookupIssues}}{{#if(equals(issueType.name, "Story"))}}
📗 [{{key}}]({{url}}) *{{Release Notes}}*
{{/}}{{/}}
Approach 2:
{{#lookupIssues}}
{{key}} - ({{url}})
{{/}}
Approach 3 - this uses code snippets as mentioned in the documentation:
```
{{#lookupIssues}}
{{key}} - ({{url}})
```
Approach 4 - this is taken directly from the example given on the documentation:
```
{{#lookupIssues}}
<a href="{{url}}">{{key}} - {{summary}}</a>
```
All of these approaches have the above error in the audit log.
Please help, it was already very difficult to get the original approach to work with Teams, but I can't figure out how to get this working on this new automation at all.