Why does it say “null” under “Reporter details” on the right-hand side of the tickets?How can I make it so that something appears there?
Hello @Antonia ,
Here what Atlassian Intelligence is giving you is a suggestion to reporter that ticket by searching for something similar in your ticket history and if it sees a match it will tell you in that field
regards
Hi @Antonia
What kind of field is "Reporter Details" and what is set in the context of the field?
Hello @Antonia Is this a custom field? I am just kinda new in configuring our jira and this is the first time that I've seen this field.
Hi @Gee Espiritu
no, we didn't create it ourselves; it must have come with the AI.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
I can't find the field under Work item > Fields. I think it just came with the AI.
HI @Antonia
That's strange I have multiple instances with AI enabled, but that field isn't there.
Fields in the site panel are in a screen and layout and are made or coming from an app.
Is the field on a screen used by the work type or in the layout?
thank you for your support.
I can't find this field anywhere, not even in a screen or layout, and I can't add it either because the field doesn't exist under Work items > Fields.
Have you been able to see my answer about the fields of ai atlassian?
Hi @Pedro Olmo
yes, I saw that, thank you! But since the field should actually be filled in, I have now contacted support.
I just enabled the feature on a heavily used project and indeed it show information about me in this field.
I don't consider this useful, in my opinion, where does this help me with?
As it shows only my profile date, if provided.
Thank you! I have to check this ours as well as AI might be putting up fields like this on our projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.