Where is the confetti-animation after checkout in done??
Good observation, I was wondering the same. Following.
Hi @toba ,
As far as I know, there is no native feature in Jira for confetti-like animation.
There is/was one in Trello, but I don't recall this for Jira. If there was something, I'm guessing it was an experiment of some kind.
Cheers,Tobi
I cannot have joy in my life without this feature. It needs the highest priority.
Hi Tobi,
I’ve been using Jira (Jira Work Management, team-managed) since 2023, and until last month we had the “done-celebration” confetti when moving tasks to Done. Now the party’s over — was this intentional or just a bug raining on our parade?
Cheers,Thomas
Missed this one @toba 👀
I'd say it was intentional, but I couldn't find any release notes to confirm this.
Have you tried reaching Atlassian Support and asking their staff for more information?
Climate change, plastic in the oceans, wars… and now no Jira confetti. At this point, confetti was the only thing holding us together.
thanks for checking in.I do find it a real pity that the feature is no longer available, but on the other hand, solving this "problem" doesn’t have top priority for me at the moment.As soon as I find the time, I’ll get back to it.
Best regardsThomas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.