Hey all, I'm trying to see if I can use the free Jira Cloud product to help me with one-time tasks as well as recurring tasks. I've set up a project where I'm the only user, and I'm an org admin. I'm trying to set up an automation rule that fires when an issue is moved to "Done" and has the "monthly" label assigned. In that scenario, I expect to clone the issue, copying over the title, assignee, description, and labels, as well as set a new due date for one month from "today".




The error I see in the audit log every time I run the rule is this:
Actor does not have permission to view one or more work items, or the work item was deleted (please check permissions and work item security levels):

I've tried changing the Rule Actor to my own user, and have used the Permission Helper to confirm my user has the permissions to create issues. I couldn't find a permission for "view work items" in that helper, and it seems like that's what the error is referring to so I'm a little confused. I looked around at older forum posts and saw the suggestions to add "atlassian-addons-project-access" to the issue security scheme. I've done that, but have seen no change in behavior of the rule. I'm assuming this is because I'm not able to apply that security scheme based on the limitations of the free product plan, as detailed in the permissions definition . I should also mention that executing the trigger for my rule (moving the issue to "Done") does not delete the item (second part of the error message). This leaves me confused on what to try next.
Am I overlooking something simple in my configurations? Or is the free Jira Cloud product simply unable to handle automations of this style?