I batch moved a number of tickets from one sprint to another. They initially showed in the new sprint but have now disappeared. anyone know how I can retrieve them?
Hi @Richard Blackledge -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Several things could cause work items to appear to have vanished. I recommend...
First, identify one specific work item that has disappeared, and view the history to determine if anything other than the Sprint changed. If so, compare the work item to the Scrum board's filter to learn if this is why they do not show.
If you cannot find an example work item, did they get deleted rather than updated? If so, they are gone...unless you are regularly backing up your site data and so could restore them with help of your Jira Site Admin.
Kind regards,Bill
The weird thing is I can see them in the recent items on the dashboard and when I open them from the recent items they are showing as in the correct sprint but on the actual sprint there are zero items
I note you accepted the question as answered. If it is not yet resolved...
Where are you seeing zero items: on the backlog view or on the board (if the sprint has started)?
Does the filter for the board span only one Jira project or multiple projects?
yes, I created a new sprint in the backlog view and moved a number of tickets (checked the ones I wanted moving and hit move to sprint) from the initial sprint to the new one.is there a setting that could be hiding them that u know of?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.