Hi there,
I deleted our JSM default SLAs and created new ones.
I set them up according to the instructions, but I can't see the SLA counters in the project's queue.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!!!
Hello @Manor Shaked Schlossberg
Go to your JSM project settings and check if you have anything under SLA.
Keep in mind that the SLA works based on your domain time.
Hi,
Here is the screen I was talkig about under Project settings > Request Management > SLA
Please find the full info about SLA, including setting up the goals here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-service-level-agreements-slas/
Jeroen
Hi, John, Joseph, and Pedro
Thank you for reaching out!
I must say I'm not sure what to write in the SQL...
I duplicated the default 'First response' and 'Time to resolution' SLAs, and made some changes to the Time Targets.
I just want these SLAs to apply to all open tickets. What do you suggest I should enter as SQL?
Thanks, Manor
Please elaborate on "not seeing the counters in the Queues".
Are you indicating that even though you have the column added to the queue, that all new tickets being generated aren't showing a value? What happens when you click the ticket itself, does it also not show the SLA counter?
I take it that counter means, "Time to first response" and "Time to resolution", yes?
Hi Ariel,
I have 2 SLAs there....
Hi, check the JQL and goals of your SLA's. If the work item does not match a JQL for the SLA, then the counters won't show up.
Thanks, Jeroen!Can you send me a screenshot or explain exactly where to go to look for it?
Thanks again, Jeroen.
Must I have a condition to apply the SLA?
Can't it be applied to all Work Items?
Hello @Manor Shaked Schlossberg ,
can you share your JQL Goal in Slas?
Regarss
@Manor Shaked Schlossberg -
Can you share your current SLA setup, so we can assist you further?
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Hi Manor,
Please share screenshots of what you have setup for your SLAs. Then let us know exactly what is not working with what you have setup and what you are expecting to see.
You should configure scope goals in slas to afected all tickets in YOUR jsm project. This configuration is JQL in slas.
Regards
Hi Steve,
Thanks for your time.
I've resolved this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.