With the new nav the 'Boards' section is now gone. How do we create personal Kanban boards or boards for Service projects?
Hi @Mathew Lederman , it's hard to find (IMO) but the "Views" Feature in each project's/space's settings is now where to find it:
Perfect, thanks @Susan Waldrip
Interesting I don't see views there. And I went to add it into the list and it wasn't available.
Hi @David Grayson , Welcome to the Community!
So you went to Features and tried to add the Board and Calendar views and didn't see them? I wonder if you're in a Team-managed project, that may not display the Views menu option.
Just to add a bit more detail, these are the steps (I'm doing this in my Free plan so it should be available to any plan you have). You'll need to be at least a Project Admin to see that Feature:
Then, you should see Views; in my left-side menu, it appears under Queues and I have my Views set to Board:
Then you have to click the Select views button to turn on the specific Feature(s) you want, Board and/or Calendar:
If you don't see any of this, then you'll need to ask your Jira/Site/Org admin for help. If you ARE the Jira/Site/Org Admin for your instance, I would suggest checking your permissions to ensure you gave yourself that ability and make sure you have Product access (not just Project or other). Please let us know how you get on with this!
Thanks - fixed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.