Is there a way to select multiple work items and archive them. I know when we archive a project, all the work items in it get archived. But say, If I want to select 10 work items and archive only those 10. Is ther an option for that
Hi @Ann Mary Thomas (RBEI/ETB41)
I dont think the bulk archive item is available through the UI.However there are option to do it through Jira automation or REST API.
Have a look at this: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Is-it-possible-to-bulk-archive-issues-in-a-Jira-project/qaq-p/2923275
Hope this helps!
RegardsRajat
Hi, @Ann Mary Thomas (RBEI/ETB41)
You can archive projects, or separate issues. Jira allows both options.
Here you can read, how you can archive separate issues:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/archive-an-issue/
Hi @Evgenii ,
By separate issue, we have to navigate into that issue and archive it. Instead say I have 100 work items listed. I select randomly 10 of them using checkbox. And then do I get an Archive option anywhere? Is there a feature like that.
Bulk archiving of individual issues is not supported in Jira.Archiving can only be done one issue at a time.
The easiest way to archive an issue is from the List tab in your project — simply click the three dots (•••) in the far-right column of the issue row and select Archive.
Hi @Evgenii What if I don't have that as an option? I only have delete as an option. All I am looking to do is archive the items in the "done" category on our active sprint. Is that an option? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.