Hello,
Any new sign up errors with "We couldn't submit your request. Refresh the page and try again". https://company.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/
I have the below Service Management configuration.
1. https://company.atlassian.net/jira/settings/products/servicedesk/customer-access
Allow portal-only accounts to be created for new customers accessing the help center (TURNED on)
Only allow account creation for customers with specific email domains (TURNED on)
2. I added an Organization and added the same mail domain for it.
After this is done, any new sign up from the portal gets the message "We couldn't submit your request. Refresh the Page and try again".
But a adding a customer manually to the organization triggers an email invitation and that works though. But self-service direct sign up on the portal gets the message "We couldn't submit your request. Refresh the Page and try again".
This was not a problem until I added Organization. Why does adding an Organization prevent direct login sign up in https://company.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/ ?
-Srini