I would like to create an automation that flags (impedes) all open subtask when the parent issue is flagged as impeded
When the parent flag is removed I want an automation to remove the flags from the subtask
Hi @Glenn_Riley1,
The following rule should do the trick when you flag a parent work item as impediment:
It is just to give you an idea of how to construct your rule and address the child issues. If you leave the condition on flagged equals Impediment out of the the trigger and replace it by an if ... else ... condition separately after the trigger, you can include both scenarios in a single rule for the child issues:
Hope this helps!
When I remove the flag from parent the flag is added back to parent
This is what the full rule could/should look like:
If the flag is being added back to the parent work item, there must be something out of place in your automation rule or something else must be kicking in.
Sorry - that did not work either.
I do not see any way to add the condition applied to the first action
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.