I am trying to get the linked issue type specifically for inward values. If I do issue.issueLinks.inwardIssue, this gives a list of all the keys that are inward issues. If I do issue.issueLinks.inwardIssue.name, nothing shows up (as shown in the email). It says that it should return the type, like Blocks. I am not looking to return "blocked by" or "blocks" (as I can get this to return) I need the relation type itself "Blocks". Does anyone know any other way to return this? I have tried issue.issueLinks.inwardIssue.type and issue.issueLinks.inwardIssue.type.name, and any variation doesn't work. And the context for why I need this is I created an automation that can clone tickets and have their linked relations stay intact with their new counter parts. The automation for this works, I just need to get the correct list values. If I just grab the value like this, {{issue.issueLinks.inwardIssue.name}}, it accounts for both inward and outward links (which causes an incompatibility since my automation works by one way linking). In my automation I am technically using "outward" to set the linking but the example below I created demonstrates based on the smart values given.

