Hello!
I am trying to create a project over a REST call (POST) via Postman, but I am only gettig Error 400 back.
I got the code from the Atlassian Support, just changed some values for my reasons.
Error I am getting back in Postman is:
"Invalid request payload. Refer to the REST API documentation and try again."
I allready did the stringify workaround, but I am sending the call as JSON via Postman.
AND I am using this code in an Automation to create a project from a web request.
The Postman code might be wrong, but the web request should work.
Here is my code - values are cleared for Data privacy reasons, but in my code they are filled correctly.
{
"details": {
"key": "TSTPFV",
"name": "Testproject in Postman for validation",
"description": "",
"accessLevel": "OPEN",
"leadAccountId": "--",
"projectTypeKey": "software",
"enableComponents": true
},
"template": {
"scope": {
"type": "GLOBAL"
}
"project": {
"pcri": "pcri:project:id:--",
"fieldLayoutSchemeId": "pcri:fieldLayoutSchemeId:id:--",
"issueTypeSchemeId": "pcri:issueTypeScheme:id:--",
"notificationSchemeId": "pcri:notificationScheme:id:--",
"permissionSchemeId": "pcri:permissionScheme:id:--",
"workflowSchemeId": "pcri:workflowScheme:id:--"
}
"board": {
"pcri": "pcri:board:id:--",
"name": "TSTPFV board",
"enableSprint": false,
"columns": [
{
"name": "Backlog",
"statusIds": [
"pcri:status:id:--"
]
},
{
"name": "Selected for Development",
"statusIds": [
"pcri:status:id:--"
]
},
{
"name": "In Progress",
"statusIds": [
"pcri:status:id:3"
]
},
{
"name": "Done",
"statusIds": [
"pcri:status:id:--"
]
}
]
}
}
}