Hi everyone,
I’m the sole admin and user of a free Atlassian Cloud site. I received inactivity warning emails about my Confluence product, and I made sure to log in each time. The last email I got was on June 22, 2025, saying Confluence would be deactivated on July 22 if not used.
I did log in after that email, but I’m not sure if I actually opened or edited any Confluence pages. Now, when I check my Jira project, the Pages tab is empty, and I can’t find any of my old wiki content.
Here’s what I’ve observed:
Jira is still active and the Board tab has content
Confluence seems to be missing or disconnected
I can’t find the old space or any archived pages
Site URL: doughmaster.atlassian.net Project Name: DoughMaster
Is there any way to recover the deleted Confluence content or confirm if it was permanently removed?
Thanks in advance for any help!