How do I create an automated email when a "User Story" status is set to Verification and the "Story Points" field is still empty?
Hello @JG
Have you tried to create the rules? If so, share screen images of what you have so far.
There is free on-demand training on creating Automation Rules that you can access from the Learning link at the top of the Community pages.
The basic structure of the rule would be:
Trigget: when item transitions To status: VerificationCondition: Field value Field : Story Points Comparison: is emptyAction: Send Email.
I have done this so far.
How to I add a rules like what you shared on above?
I think I got it somehow, but how do I make it just for User Story ticket type?
Add another Field Value condition to check the Issue Type field is equal to User Story.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.