Hello,
I am referencing this article below and I understand what it's explaining, but I have one question. The people that I invite to my Restricted project, do they get added as Users to the account? And if so, I imagine it counts against the number of User licenses? I have a free account and want a Restricted project, however I am limited to only having 3 users in my account. I am trying to figure out if I Invite users, will they get added as Users and it count against my license count?
Referenced article:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Service-Management/Restrict-Access-to-Jira-Service-Management-Project-to-Only/qaq-p/1753195
Thank you.
On a free subscription you are not allowed to change the Access settings of Team Managed projects, nor customize the Permission or project roles. Refer to
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-is-the-free-jira-cloud-plan/
If you want the invited users to have Agent access for your Service Management project, then yes, they will count as licensed users.
@Trudy P Claspill Trudy thank you for sharing that. The people that need access will only be submitting a request to this restricted portal, not managing the tickets, if invited to use the form to submit tickets, will they be counted as a user license count?
Trudy see my question below, I posted it to the wrong box. I meant to reply here.
Hello @Yeyme Reyes
If you want to invite customers (people who just submit requests) follow the guidance here:
Add a customer to a service project
Users that have only Customer access do not count towards your licensed users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.