I'm writing this question from my personal account because I lost access to my MFA for my business account when my phone reset and I can no longer access it (I suppose I created the account prior to backup codes being available and never had any saved). Because of the way Atlassian Support is configured, there's no way for me to contact Support about my inability to access my account without logging in. This seems like it would be a pretty large issue for users and customer retention.
I would like to delete my business Atlassian account because I can no longer access it and no longer need it. My organization now uses a different instance of Jira, so this would eliminate any issues with the conversion of my account in the future in case they grant me to the app. The Admins for the old instance also can no longer log into Jira to help me resolve my access issues.
If an Atlassian admin could reach out to me directly, it'd be greatly appreciated. I can provide my business email that way. Thank you!