This support page states:https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/atlassian-intelligence-features-in-jira-software/"AI is available and automatically activated for all apps on Standard, Premium, and Enterprise plans. Organization admins can manage AI preferences from Settings > AI-enabled apps in Atlassian Administration." We are on the Standard plan and I don't see any of the AI features in our Jira instance, and Jira is not available as an app when I go into Admin > Settings > AI Features
Hello @Richard Switzer
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
You have to navigate to Organization Administration first by going to https://admin.atlassian.com . From there you select Settings and should find an option for AI-enabled apps.
Thanks for the Reply @Trudy P Claspill - when I get to the screen where I should be able to add AI-enabled apps, I get this screen:
I think that document may not be accurate.
Looking at the Jira pricing plan it seems like AI features are not yet included in the Standard plan.
You might want to reach out directly to Atlassian Support or Billing/Licensing/Purchasing Support to get confirmation.
These features have become available - and have been for a few months. I suggest this topic can be closed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.